Monday, November 20, 2006

Not much to say...

Not to much to say, it has been a busy non-stop day with a math mid-term, lonnnng chem lab, chem assignment and doctors appointment. Woot. The doctor said I have WAD which stands for whiplash associated disease. I don't know why they chucked the word disease in, I would prefer disorder or something along that lines. At least it isn't contagious (unless I slam your neck all of the sudden. Better watch out.)

On the brightside my beloved Chargers beated the Denver Broncos moving into first place in the division. LT, my man had 4 touchdown. He has had 19 TDs in his last 6 games. That is sick. He's having 'happy times' in the endzone. The Chargers came from behind yet again after being down 24-7.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

This disease or "disorder" wouldn't by any change be associated by this summer at camp?

Briggins said...

Yeah it was. A certain Josh gave it too me.