Saturday, December 30, 2006

Its almost over

2006 has come and gone in a flash. It was an interesting year with lots of highs but also many lows. I guess it could be called the year of change, moving from high school where teachers and people cared about you to university which I do not enjoy. 2006 resulted in me listening to hours upon hours of music and finding new bands I absolutely love such as Snow Patrol, Muse, and Radiohead. The summer was a new experience as I actually worked at a 'real' job for the first time in my life. I learned alot about myself, about God, about how children work. I met awesome new people and also had past relationships strengthened. There was also death in the family with the passing of my great grandmother, great uncle, and great aunt. Losing my great grandmother was really hard. I've felt lost most of the year but I'm just starting to understand and embrace this uncertainty. I've spent countless hours with Ryan just playing video games, eating McDonald's, talking sports, all that fun mindless stuff. And also I've gotten to know Julia, maybe too well. :P

Best of luck to everyone in the new year.

No comments: