Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No math today!

I slept in this morning which was really nice. Longest sleep I've had since somewhere over the Christmas break. And then I checked my e-mail and saw that math was cancelled today. That made me very happy since I despise math. I think I would rather watch the Patriots play the Bills than suffer through math.

And another thing I'm going to start to doing is posting the song of the day off of radio blog club. Todays song is Creep by Radiohead, the edited version (i.e. the version without the f-bomb).



"I wish I was special,
you're so very special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't let the music control you briggins. it can penetrate your heart and hurt you. i know cause i've been there.

Briggins said...

it can penetrate my heart but it doesn't hurt. Just because I listen to a song like creep doesn't mean i think i'm a creep.

Anonymous said...

And I agree with you Briggins. Songs are songs. Have you heard Bob Dylans cover of 'Creep'? It is quite neat.

Godspeed.