Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Joy and Coffee


You know how sometimes you see a picture or hear a word and then you get a song stuck in your head for the rest of the day? Well that has happened to me today and I can't get "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division out of my head.

Other exciting news: I have mastered the art of making really good hot chocolate. I use a little technique I learned from Julia, which is mixing the milk with the chocolate powder before you put the hot water in. Instead of milk I use coffee cream. And I mix chocolate powder with a frothy mocha flavour. Then I sit back and enjoy it with a cookie or peanut butter or some other form of goodness.

Hope you are craving hot chocolate now.

1 comment:

julia said...

way to share my awesome secret with the WHOLE WORLD. dang man. :(
hope that hot chocolate was good.

Untouchables is a cheese ball movie.