Thursday, March 29, 2007

Adventure to Peggys Cove

Well it happened over a week ago. And now my memory is foggy so I'll just make up a story about a pink dog and use pictures. I believe I was misquoted. On a certain someones blog it says:

"You may or may not have noticed the little pink dog that Briggs is holding ontop of his ice gun, well folks, that is his security puppy. He loves it. Has it with him allll the time, he just pretends that he doesn't. Her name is Pink."

Well that my friend is all lies. The truth is that I saved the little pink dog from an attempted murder. As you can see Julia actually drove all the way out to Peggy Cove so little Pink could be swallowed in the sea.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But being the brave soul that Pink is, she refused to let her little plush life end in the cold waters of the Atlantic. She managed to run away from Julia with barely a scratch as Julia was admiring the beauty of Nova Scotia.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That is when I came along and I rescued little Pink. She could have tried to live in the lighthouse for the rest of her life, but having no eyes I don't think that would have been very exciting so I decided to take little Pink and let her run wild, like any plush dog should.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well that was my fictional tale of the trip. In reality, it was really windy, the waves were really big, and the ocean truly does breathe salty. Its always nice to go out and just enjoy the beauty of our awesome province. There would have been a picture of a bald eagle soaring over the van, but......

1 comment:

julia said...

but what amigo, but. what.