Julia tagged me at the end of her blog so I feel compelled to do what I'm supposed to.
I'm just supposed to say 5 things about me.
1. I really like hockey and football. My two teams are the Habs and the Chargers. When either of them win I usually get a shot of adrenaline that lasts a few hours. And when they get eliminated from the playoffs I usually feel depressed for a day or so and if anybody makes fun of my team losing I get upset with them, seriously.
2. I was obsessed with LEGO when I was a kid, well right up until junior high when Lego was no longer cool. I love Christmas because I get to build my Lego train and play with it. :) I also enjoyed playing with my sisters polypockets.....shhhhhh....
3. When I'm home alone I usually turn my stereo up really really loud and play some mad air guitar. My poor cat's nerves.
4. I scored two goals in organized soccer as a kid. One of them was on a penalty kick, and the other was, well lets just say it was my goalies fault he didn't know I was 'passing' it to him.
5. I don't own a pair of jeans and I think gauchos are the most comfortable articles of clothing that can embrace one's legs.
So now I tag a few more 'regular' readers and they have to do the same on their blog (or myspace or whatever). Ryan McMullen,Jenni Richards, Beth Konrath, David Marsh.