Wednesday, December 12, 2007

2007 in Music album 15


15. Feist - The Reminder A very good album by a very talented musician. On this album Feist really shows off her ability to write amazing songs with heartfelt lyrics, each song is easy to listen to. Yet they don't all sound the same. I usually find this style of music boring, but Feist is anything but. A great combination of stunning vocals, catchy guitar and rhythm. As well as making great music, Feist also makes some of my favourite music videos. When I did my video countdown earlier this year I featured My Moon My Man. Since then her song 1 2 3 4 has become a favourite around the world, it also features a fun colourful video with cool dancing. Favourites: I Feel It All, Past In Present, How My Heart Behaves

My Moon My Man

No comments: