Saturday, December 15, 2007

2007 in Music album 4


4. Travis - The Boy With No Name
Everybody has this little part of their heart where they need love songs and nice melodies to fill. For the longest time Coldplay did that job. But now it is Travis. They have been kicking around for quite a while and have been very popular. However I never listened to them until their 2007 album. My socks, shirt, and pants were blown off by their awesomeness. Fran Healy has an amazing voice to go along with Travis's catchy songs. Closer was the best "love" song of the year in my opinion. I also loved the fact they wrote "You know I heart everything about you" for the song Big Chair. This album is great for putting you in a good mood, and fun to sing along to. Especially Selfish Jean, its hard to just sit there quietly and listen to this song. If you need something to get you up and ready for the day listen to this song. This album is solid right from the beginning through to the end.

Favourites:Selfish Jean, My Eyes, Under the Moonlight, Battleships

Selfish Jean

No comments: