Friday, December 14, 2007

2007 in Music album 9


9. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
This album is the first real electronic album that I had ever listened to beginning to end. Yes I had listened to AIR a few months earlier who are considered electronic, but LCD Soundsystem has a lot more synthesizer and beats that make it hard to sit still while listening to it. My first listen to LCD System was back in the spring when I heard the new album on myspace. And then the next day they were playing the album at HMV, so basically this catchy music was following me around. I can't really compare it any other albums because I haven't really explored the electronic genre enough, but I do love LCD Soundsystem.

Favourites: Us vs. Them, North American Scum, Watch the Tapes

North American Scum

No comments: