Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Down With The Debt



Well readers, after talking about this project off and on a couple times in previous blog posts it is finally here. For my IDS class I had to do an action assignment. Some people did actions such as organizing benefit concerts, protest marches, and film viewings just to name a few. I decided to do something I really enjoy, which is blogging. My goal for this blog is to raise awareness about an issue that I feel strongly about, and hopefully you will take the time to read it. I have to write a paper on it afterwards, so the more views and stuff I get, the better it will look. :P

Well here is the link, read it, and check it over the next 2-3 days as I will update it. Feedback and comments are welcome (and would probably make writing my paper easier).

http://www.downwiththedebt.blogspot.com/

No comments: