Monday, March 02, 2009

Back to Reality

After a week of no school and relaxation (i.e. 10+ hours of sleep every night), its back to reality. I had to get up at 8:30 for Ecology. I was hoping that the world would be covered in ice and school would be cancelled. Well school was cancelled, but dal was not. So stumbling along half awake (with Nikki following me everywhere) I got showered and ate some breakfast. Was glad to notice in the paper that Hey Rosetta! cleaned up at the ECMAs last night. Not so happy that I forgot that they were on last night.
Then it was time to go outside, and to my horror it was freezing rain quite heavily. So for the first time in my schooled life I went back inside and grabbed an umbrella. So I was only wet, not drenched to the bones. Having a day of school that lasts until 9:00pm it is rather unpleasant being wet all day.

No comments: