Friday, May 29, 2009

May mIxx



I'm not going to upload music onto my blog for mixtapes. Instead I found a free, legal, and easy to use website to make your own mixtapes. So I'll be using that from now on. Plus there will be an easy link to it on the side of my blog.
This month features some old favourites and some new favourites. Part of this website requires that the playlist be randomized. So here is what you'll get, in what order I'm not sure.

Metric - Blindness
Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Soft Shock
U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
TV on the Radio - Playhouses
David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
Brendan Canning - Chameleon
Phoenix - Lisztomania
Joel Plaskett - Through & Through & Through
Apostle of Hustle - Soul Unwind
Metric - Blindness

http://8tracks.com/briggins/briggins-mixx-for-may

No comments: