Sunday, November 08, 2009

Album countdown longlist


This year I'll be doing my 4th annual album countdown. Right now I've picked around 30 albums to be on my long list. Over the remainder of November I'll try to get some more listens in to albums that may be considered for the list. So if you see anything amazingly awesome that I've missed leave a comment and I'll check it out.

Joel Plaskett - Three
Metric - Fantasies
Grizzly Bear - Veckatimist
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Its Blitz
U2 - No Line On the Horizon
Pheonix
The most serene republic
Timber timbre
Young galaxy
Bat for lashes
Animal collective
Dirty projectors
K'anaan
K-os
Air
Franz ferdinand
Wilco
Apostle of hustle
Gentleman reg
The xx
Atlas sound
Bruce peninsula
Jenn grant
Charles spearin
In flight safety
YSP!WSD!
MSTRKRFT
Volcano choir

Eps:
Bon iver
Deerhunter
The mountain and the trees
Death cab for Cutie


No comments: