Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well the first day wasn't too bad. The only class I went to was in the LSC which is a creepy old building with wierd shapes, weird lights, weird paint jobs, and well just overall wierd. Ahmed was on the money when he said that the hallways remind him of a subway station, that dead sound, the random rushes of cool air, the stone faces on everybody. Just being away from school for a month I forgot how strange some people are and how people seem to forget how to laugh when placed in a large non-personal setting.
Nonetheless I was rescued from boredum by Julia which was a pleasant suprise and the wierd looking tomato-egg-ham omelet was really really good, first non-cereal breakfast I have had in a long time. We watched part of Pulp Fiction, that movie is messed but I liked the way it was directed.

If you're bored and want to check out some cool music, check out Wake Up by the Contact. http://www.myspace.com/thecontact

If you're looking for some more good local Nova Scotian talent check out the Jimmy Swift Band.http://www.myspace.com/tjsb

The 80s Runway Model is a sweet song.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey great Blog! I'm definitly bookmarking this one. Great taste in music. Have you listened to Wintersleeps newest album. I can't stop playing it...