Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Video count down part 3

5 - Radiohead - Just
I couldn't decide how high to rank this video because I like it so much. The storyline that goes along throughout the video is cool and mysterious. And then when they remove the sub titles at the end while everybody is waiting (including the band) to see what he is saying! Aghh its frustrating but it leaves plenty of room for discussion and interpretation.


4 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
When this video first came out I was obsessed with it. I just love all their imitations of bands, its like a history of rock n' roll packed in one video. The fun was trying to figure out who everybody was without cheating and googleing the answer.


3 - OK Go - Here It Goes Again
This video is simply amazing. How do they possibly do all that stuff on the treadmills so synchronized? I know if I tried that I would fall flat on my face multiple times.


The top two will be here tomorrow.

No comments: