Friday, October 19, 2007

It's as soft as your pillow


New Poll:

Which Super Mario character do you relate to?
Is it the short always gets the girl Mario? Or the tall and lanky Luigi? Maybe the cute Yoshi? Or the elegant Peach? Or the sexy ape DK? Or the annoying fungus head Toad? Or could it be the poor loser Warrio? Or the spiky Bowser?

Pick your poison, and comment if you have an intelligent reason behind your selection.

Results:
The first "official" poll on my blog ended yesterday asking what your favourite song is off the new Radiohead album. There were 19 votes and it looks like 15 Step was the most popular which surprised me a little bit. I was expecting Nude or Bodysnatchers to win.

Results:
15 Step (5)
Bodysnatchers (1)
Nude (3)
Weird Fishes/Apreggi (3)
All I Need (1)
Faust Arp (1)
Reckoner (1)
House of Cards (0 ouch)
Jigsaw Falling Into Place (3)
Videotape (1)

1 comment:

Tim said...

I would have also voted for 15 Step and then House of Cards.