Thursday, December 06, 2007

2007 in Music album 20


20. AIR - Pocket Symphony
I haven't listened to this album for quite a while, but thats just because I deleted it off my computer and I never bought it since it costs a lot of money around here. The album is great ambient/electronic background music that I like when I just want to relax or have on while I'm writing a paper or working on an assignment. The French duo brought in special guests Joe Cocker and Neil Hannon which added a nice touch to the album. Perhaps I have a little bit of a weakness for it since it was produced by Radiohead's producer Nigel Godrich. I think I'm going to have to listen to this album a few more times, its great.

Favourites: Once Upon A Time, Napalm Love, One Hell of a Party


Once Upon A Time

No comments: