Some highlights of the week:
- Playing grogs with my cabin. It was one of the rare times that I was working with the campers instead of being a grog scaring campers. We kicked butt, killing multiple grogs and found a plethora of stones. The sharks got a lot of points because of this.
- The dump outside of my cabin, and the bottle of pee. You'd have to be in the cabin to understand.
- The beach walk to Blue Sea Beach. It was a beautiful day (well the weather was great all week long).
- Dress up meals are always fun. This week they included twin meal, and crazy hair meal.
- Counseling with Jeff. It was his first week back in a couple years so it was nice to help refresh his memory as to how everything works. Its always fun to work with another Sr. Counselor. And its alot easier when you have an awesome bunch of guys.