Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hello blog

I haven't blogged much for a while. These past few months have been busy, yet fun filled. I was working at Malagash this summer for the fourth summer in a row. I'm sure there will be a few posts about that as well as a selection of pictures taken this summer. I just have to get the pictures onto this computer.
The past week was spent in PEI vacationing with my entire family. Its always fun to get all the aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, grandparents, etc. together for a few days on the island. There are always the anticipated laughs, arguements, campfires, and bathroom lineups. But its always great to have the family together and enjoy the few moments of the year that we can share together. This year the weather was fabulous. Not a raindrop to be felt (well technically about 200 fell on me on Saturday night, but not enough to make one wet).

So in the next little while look for some pictures of those events here, as well as a plethora of concert reviews this fall.

No comments: